Make a Lohai deck
While I would love nothing more than for you to buy a deck of Lohai from me, I'm more interested in people playing the game than anything. This shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to create. Once finished, read the rules and learn how to play the game. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write me. I'm happy to help.
What you will need
- A standard deck of cards
- A large black marker
- A large red marker
- A small black marker
- A small red marker
- Open the deck and discard the Jokers. They aren't needed.
- Next, find all of the Aces and Twos in the deck. With your large black and red markers, color over all the values and suits.
- On two of the four red cards you just colored over, write "Mover" in large letters near the middle of the card. On the other two red cards, write "Shaker". Careful not to smudge the card as the ink may be wet.
- On two of the four black cards you just colored over, write "Giver" in large letters near the middle of the card. On the other two black cards, write "Taker". Again, be careful not to smudge.
- Take the remaining deck and create 11 piles of cards, grouped by card value.
- Write the following numbers in both the upper right and lower left corners of each card. Aesthetically, I like using the red pen on the black suits (Clubs and Spades) and the black pen on the red suits (Diamonds and Hearts).
- With your small black marker, write "450" in the upper-right and lower-left corners of the two Mover cards and "100" on the two Shaker cards.
- Use the small red marker to write "425" in the upper-right and lower-left corners of the two Taker cards and "125" on the two Giver cards.
- Let everything sit and dry for a bit. Once it has, you're ready to play! Read the rules and have fun!